Ryan McLean


  1. David Elsum
    March 8, 2017 @ 1:33 am

    I have title details. I now wish to transfer a property I own in Melbourne to my wife. Do you do conveyancing please?


    • Jo
      May 29, 2017 @ 11:55 am

      Hi David.. you can do this with a transfer of land at land registry, google transfer my property to my wife Victoria, it will give you many links, most of which are free. Stamp duty is NA to husband wife transfers.


  2. E John Philipose
    May 9, 2017 @ 3:02 pm

    I need to locate a property in Queensland that has devolved to me through a Will. I am unable to find the title documents . This is a 2000 acre property that would have been bought in the early 1970s.
    Would you please advise the best way to locate this property.
    I am not based in Australia.

    Thank you.


  3. Garry Kaye
    August 12, 2017 @ 11:30 pm

    Would you be able to tell me who is the title holder of 5 Corella Court Carrum Downs 3201. I tried using your method in Victoria and I just couldn’t get it to work. Any free help would be most greatful. Thanks, Garry


  4. Mathew Del bianco
    September 9, 2017 @ 5:39 pm

    Hi Garry, Try using https://propertyregistry.com.au/ I live in VIC and it worked for me. cheers Matt


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.